Certification Expiration's Extended 60 Days.
ACLS, BLS, NRP, PALS, & PEARS certifications set to expire in March will now expire in May and be accepted until June for renewal courses. Contact us for documentation for your workplace if you attended the original course with us.
Training Changes. (COVID-19 Response)
We have removed mouth to barrier practice from all courses. Students will practice with the bag mask device only. Pocket masks can be purchased and used on a specific manikin for those who still wish to practice that skill but it is not mandatory.
- Classes are limited to currently licensed or certified healthcare workers
- Classes will only be 15 to 60 minutes long (Initial, Renewal & Challenge Renewal)
- Classes are limited to 4 (down from 24)
- One person per table
- One person per manikin
- No Public Restrooms
- No Food or Drink permitted
Course pricing has increased to help offset costs in consistent decontamination and needed PPE. If you have a contract with us or work for an agency that sent you, please contact us prior to registering.
American Heart Association
Recommended for all healthcare providers including nursing & therapy students. Also fills requiremens for personal trainers in NY & PA through ACE, AAA, ISSA, NASM.
The BLS Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
Course Fee: $60.00
Course Fee: $40.00 - Must have current/unexpired AHA BLS certification.
This is a challenge course. Students will take the written exam and then complete a computerized skill session. Passing on the written test is 84% and passing on the computerized skill session is 70%. The first failed module or test eliminates the student from the challenge course. NO REFUNDS are given on failed challenge courses. You MUST have and present a CURRENT - UNEXPIRED - AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BLS certification. Digital cards may be pulled up on a phone or tablet. Photocopies are accepted. Failure to present one will equate a failure from the course and no refund will be issued.
This class is designed for those who use their CPR skills on a weekly or monthly basis.